BCECE 2021 application form date has been released on 15th August 2021. the entrance test of BCECE is every year organised by the BCECE Board. BCECE 2021 last date of online application is 5th September 2021.
BCECE 2021 Exam Dates
Below we have provided all the official exam dates of BCECE 2021 for all the various Events:
|Events:||Dates 2021 Announced|
|Online Application starts||15th August 2021|
|Last Date of application||5th September 2021|
|Last date of payment through challan||7th September 2021|
|Last date of payment by online mode||8th September 2021|
|Application Correction||9th to 11th September|
|Admit card||3rd week of September 2021|
|Exam date||Last week of September 2021|
|Result/Merit list declaration||1st week of October 2021|
|Rank card issue||2nd week of October 2021|
|1st Counselling||3rd week of October 2021|
|2nd counselling||4th week of October 2021|
BCECE 2021 Application Form Date
Students can know about the BCECE 2021 application form Date in the below-given section:
- BCECE 2021 online Registration has been started from 15th August 2021.
- The last date to fill the application form is till 5th September 2021.
- Students must know the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
- All the details in the application must be carefully and correctly filled so as to avoid rejection of the form later.
- Students can also make the correction in the application form from 9th to 11th September 2021.
Payment Mode: The application fee can be paid online & offline mode. Through online mode, it can be paid through debit/ credit card or net banking. For offline mode, students can make payments by the Challan option.
|PCM/ PCB/ CBA/ MBA/ MCA & PCA||Rs. 1000||Rs. 500|
|PCMB||Rs. 1100||Rs. 550|
Students must know the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
- Domicile: Applying candidates must be an Indian citizen & domicile of Bihar state.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for BCECE examination for engineering /pharmacy courses. However, student must be of 17 years as on December 2021 for health sciences and 16 years as on August 2021 for agriculture.
- Medical: Candidates who have selected for admission will have to go through the medical examination.
- Appearing Students: Candidates who are appearing in their final qualifying exam are eligible to apply but must show their qualifying proof at the time of counselling/ admission.
- For Engineering Courses: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level with at least of 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates) with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects with one subject among Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology & technical vocational subject.
- For Pharmacy Courses: Candidates must have passed 12th level with at least of 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates) with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects and any one among mathematics & Biology subject.
NPTEL ALL WEEK ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS:-
- Soft Skill Assignment Answers
- Project Management For Managers Answer
- Semiconducter Devices And Circuit Answer
- Problem Solving Through Programming In C Answer
BCECE 2021 Exam Pattern
Go through the below provided Exam Pattern of BCECE 2021:
- Exam Mode: BCECE 2021 will be held via online mode.
- Type & Number of Questions: The paper will consist of multiple choice questions. There will be total of 100 questions in the exam.
- Time Duration: 90 minutes are given to complete the exam.
- Subjects: The questions asked in the exam will be from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Agricultural science subjects.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will get deducted for every incorrect response.
Below we have provided the marks & Time duration details for various subjects:
|Agricultural Science||400||1.5 hours|
BCECE 2021 Admit Card
After the successful completion of the application process, candidates will be able to download BCECE 2021 admit card. It will be available for downloading through online mode from September 2021.
All the details provided in the admit card must be checked by the students carefully and report to officials before the exam in case of any mistake in it. For downloading it, students have to enter the login details provided at the time of registration.
On the exam day, students must strictly follow all the instructions provided on the admit card. Also, complete documents mentioned in the admit card must be brought along with it to be eligible for appearing in the exam.
BCECE Result 2021
BCECE 2021 Result/ Merit List will be released online on the website in the first week of October 2021. Candidates will be able to check result by entering their date of birth & roll number.
The rank card of BCECE 2021 will be out after the announcement of the result. It will be provided in the first week of October 2021. Candidates will be able to download the rank card by entering their DOB and roll number.
BCECE 2021 Cut Off
BECECE 2021 Cut Off will vary for engineering, agriculture & medical courses. It will be available online mode on the website after the result declaration. The authority will prepare cut off for various categories separately.
The cut-off is prepared to depend upon various factors such as the number of candidates, the number of seats, the previous year cut-off trend, the difficulty level of the exam, etc.
BCECE 2021 Counselling
After the release of the merit list and rank card, the BCECE 2021 counselling schedule will be announced by the authority. Candidates who have successfully qualified for the entrance test will be eligible for counselling sessions.
For the counselling, students have to register for counselling, make and lock choices and appear with documents at the venue. Students will be allotted seats as per their choices made in the application.
If You have any queries related to BCECE 2021, you can comment on the below comment section. Thank You
NPTEL ALL WEEK ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS:-