NPTEL Computer Graphics week 4 Assignment Answers 2023:- All the Answers provided below to help the students as a reference, You must submit your assignment at your own knowledge.
NPTEL Computer Graphics Week 4 Assignment Answers 2023
1. What is the process of computing the luminous intensity at a point known as?
C) Direct coloring
D) Indirect coloring
2. In graphics there are typically three types of light sources: Point light source, Directional source and ______ source.
4. Reflection from a point can occur either of two ways: Diffuse reflection and _ ___.
A) Direct reflection
B) Specular reflection
C) Indirect reflection
D) Ambient reflection
4. _______ models work at the pixel-level, after the scene is mapped to the screen.
5. In the simple lighting model, we assume presence of a single ambient light source fully illuminating all the surfaces.
6. Color of a surface point depends on the properties of the light source as well as the surface containing the point.
7. In lighting model, to avoid indistinguishable overlapping of surfaces with different distances we use
A) Intensity Attenuation
B) Color Attenuation
C) Intensity Reflection
D) Color Reflection
8. Incident light tends to reflect in all directions from a rough or grainy surface. This is called
A) Specular reflection
B) Diffuse reflection
9. Gouraud shading limitations can be overcome with a more accurate shading model, known as the ______.
A) Phong shading
B) Flat shading
C) Iterative shading
10. ______ attenuation factor accounts for the effect of diminishing light intensity over distance.