Project Management Assignment 3 Answers, All Answerd are in the buttom of all the Questions.
1.The formulae such as net income available for common stakeholders divided by total asset is used to calculate
- return on total assets
- return on total equity
- return on debts
- return on sales
2. Which of the following has Net profit as the basis for calculation
- Net present value
- Average rate of return
- Internal rate of return
- Payback period
3. Internal rate of return is the
- Rate at which discounted cash inflow is more than discounted cash outflow
- Rate at which discounted cash inflow is less than discounted cash outflow
- Rate at which discounted cash inflow is equal to the discounted cash outflow
- Either (a)or(b)
4. Which of the following will not be a relevant factor when using the payback method of capital investment appraisal?
- The cost of the asset
- The cash flows generated by the asset up to the payback period
- The timing of the first cash inflow
- The total cash flows generated by the asset
5. Why is the payback method often considered inferior to discounted cash flow in capital investment appraisal?
- It only takes into account the future income of a project
- It is more difficult to calculate
- It does not take account of the time value of money
- It does not calculate how long it will take to recoup the money invested
6. The use of a smoothing technique is appropriate when
- random behavior is the primary source of variation.
- seasonality is present
- data exhibit a strong trend.
- all of the above are correct
7. The greatest smoothing effect is obtained by using
- a moving average based on a small number of periods.
- exponential smoothing with a small weight value.
- the root-mean-square error
- the barometric method.
8. The price elasticity of demand can range between
- negative one and one.
- zero and infinity.
- zero and one.
- negative infinity and infinity
9. A leading indicator is a measure that usually
- changes at the same time and in the same direction as the general economy.
- responds to a change in the general economy after a time lag.
- changes in the same direction as the general economy before the general economy changes.
- has all of the properties listed above.
10. Which is not the qualitative method of demand forecasting?
- Delphi technique
- Time projection method
- Moving average method
- Exponential smoothing method
1 – (A), 2 – (B), 3 – (C), 4 – (D), 5 – (C), 6 – (A), 7 – (B), 8 – (B), 9 – (C), 10 – (A)
Semiconductor Devices And Circuit:- Semiconductor Assignment 2 Answers
NPTEL Project Management For Managers Assignment 2 Answers
NPTEL Project Management For Managers Assignment 1 Answers
Project Management Assignment 3 Answers