NPTEL Design thinking – A Primer Assignment 1 Answers 2023:- Hello students in this article we are going to share Answers of NPTEL Design thinking – A Primer Assignment 1 Answers 2023. All the Answers are provided below to help the students as a reference, You must submit your assignment with your own knowledge.
NPTEL Design thinking – A Primer Assignment 1 Answers 2023
1.Whose point of view will you take up in Empathize? [Check all that apply]
a. User of a product/service
b. Customer who pays for a product/service
c. Customer who doesn’t pay for a product/service
d. Manufacturer or service provider
2. The recommendation for the number of people who should be involved in Empathize from the Design Thinking team will be:
Answers will be Uploaded Shortly and it will be Notified on Telegram, So JOIN NOW
3. For all Empathize field trips, it is highly recommended to:
a. Observe customers when they are using a product/service
b. Send out surveys before meeting customers in person
c. Create a survey which covers all aspects of the usage of a product/service
d. Create a survey with past paid customers of a product/service
4. What key lesson do we get from the story about the lady with a problem with her hand ?
a. Customers don’t respond well over telephone, particularly ladies with problems with their hands
b. Talking to customers alone will not help us with Empathize
c. The Ideo team should have given the lady the bigger picture of what they were trying to accomplish
d. Observing customers can be very expensive
5. What is the best way of learning about customers‘ condition?
a. Send an easy to access and easy to understand survey/questionnaire
b. Send a survey in the language that the customers are comfortable with
c. Ask the customers’ neighbours or friends about their usage of the product/service
d. Visit the customers and observe them using the product/service
6. How did the Professor empathise with Mrs. Avni?
a. By observing ladies like Mrs. Avni and noting down his observations as a story
b. He rode the two-wheeler himself all around the city to get to know his customers well
c. He moved far away from the customers location, so that he is not biased by what the customers do
d. Mrs. Avni talked to him directly and got him interested in the developing a product
👇For Week 04 Assignment Answers👇
7. Is it necessary to also keep track of emotions in the customer journey map?
a. Yes, since all customers are always emotional
b. Yes, since journeys are incomplete without emotions
c. Yes, since that is an important aspect of empathy as well
d. No, because emotions may bias us from finding a good meaningful solution
8. How many personas should one create for a project?
a. As many personas as needed and you have the time and energy for
b. 1 persona is more than enough
c. 2 personas is the recommended number
d. 3 personas since that forms a triad of customers and maybe the least biased
9. How many steps should be there in a customer journey map?
a. 25 is the recommended number of steps
b. Recommendation is a minimum of 3 per phase
d. 9, since that correlates to the number of emotions as classified by ancient Indian arts
10. What are the characteristics that one needs to keep track of while creating a persona? [Check all that apply]