NPTEL Registration 2022 is open for 620 courses, you can visit the official site and Enroll in the specified courses you want to study or appear in the Exam. NPTEL has opened the enrollment for July – Dec 2022 Semester, If you also want to study or get certified in NPTEL. You will be happy to hear there will be 620 courses available for enrollment.
NPTEL Registration 2022 –
First You have to visit the official website of NPTEL by CLICKING HERE. After visiting the site you can see the Important Announcement tab which have the courses list you have to apply for. Step by Step Process Below.
NPTEL Registration Step by Step Process –
- Step 1:- Visit this link for registration. CLICK HERE
- Step 2:- After visiting the site of swayam you will Log in to your account by typing your login details else (skip step 2)
- Step 3:- You will see the “All Courses” option on the top right side of your monitor. Click on it.
- Step 4:- You will see the list of courses available for enrollment at NPTEL. Click on that course you want to enroll.
- Step 5:- You will see a “Join” button on the left top side.
- Step 6:- After Clicking on the join button you will see your profile details check the details and tick the “I agree” box.
- Step 7:- Click on the “Review and Join Course” You are now Enrolled for the Course.
How to login to NPTEL?
Visit the site Swayam.gov.in and follows the simple steps for Login as any other website does.
There are four ways to login:
- Create a Custom Account
If you want to create a custom NPTEL login, you will need an email ID, username, and password. Once your account is created, you can use this email and password for login.
How can I check my NPTEL Exam Result?
- Step 1:- Click on the “CHECK RESULT” below,
- Step 2:- Click on the “Click here” on the page which will be displayed.
- Step 3:- Login with your login details else your account will be login automatically, then click on the “Click to view Results“.
- Step 4:- There will be details of score of the respective subjects and their assignments.
NPTEL Registration is open now for July – Dec 2022 courses!
Here is the much-awaited announcement on registering for the July 2022 NPTEL course certification exam.
The nptel registration for the certification exam is open only to those learners who have enrolled in the course.
If you want to register for the exam for this course, log in here using the same email ID you used to enrol in the course in Swayam portal. Please note that Assignments submitted through the exam registered email id ALONE will be taken into consideration towards final consolidated score & certification.
NPTEL Exam Date 2022
Exam Date for July – Dec 2022 Course are 29 October, 2022
NPTEL Exam fees:
- If you register for the exam and pay before September 12, 2022, 10:00 AM, Exam fees will be Rs. 1000/- per exam.
- If you register for exam before September 12, 2022, 10:00 AM and have not paid or if you register between September 12, 2022, 10:00 AM & September 16, 2022, 10:00 AM, Exam fees will be Rs. 1500/- per exam
NPTEL exam fee for SC/ST
Candidates of sc/st applying for NPTEL Exams will get 50% Consession.
- Students belonging to the SC/ST category: please select Yes for the SC/ST option and upload the correct Community certificate.
- Students belonging to the PwD category with more than 40% disability: please select Yes for the option and upload the relevant Disability certificate.
Last date for exam registration:
The last Date for exam registration of July – Dec Course is September 16, 2022, 10:00 AM.
How do I pay for my NPTEL exam?
Mode of payment: Online payment – debit card/credit card/net banking, UPI
NPTEL Hall Ticket Release Date-
The hall ticket will be available for download tentatively by 2 weeks prior to the exam date . We will confirm the same through an announcement once it is published.
FOR CANDIDATES WHO WOULD LIKE TO WRITE MORE THAN 1 COURSE EXAM:- you can add or delete courses and pay separately – till the date when the exam form closes. Same day of exam – you can write exams for 2 courses in the 2 sessions. Same exam center will be allocated for both the sessions.
Last date for data changes: September 16, 2022 10:00 AM:
All the fields in the Exam form except for the following ones can be changed until the form closes.
The following 6 fields can be changed ONLY when there are NO courses in the course cart. And you will be able to edit the following fields only if you: –
REMOVE unpaid courses from the cart And/or – CANCEL paid courses
- Do you come under the SC/ST category? *
- SC/ST Proof
- Are you a person with disabilities? *
- Are you a person with disabilities above 40%?
- Disabilities Proof
- What is your role ?
Note: Once you remove or cancel a course, you will be able to edit these fields immediately. But, for cancelled courses, refund of fees will be initiated only after 2 weeks.
LAST DATE FOR CANCELLING EXAMS and getting a refund: September 16, 2022, 10:00 AM
Click here to view Timeline and Guideline : Guideline
Domain Certification helps learners to gain expertise in a specific Area/Domain. This can be helpful for learners who wish to work in a particular area as part of their job or research or for those appearing for some competitive exam or becoming job ready or specialising in an area of study.
Every domain will comprise Core courses and Elective courses. Once a learner completes the requisite courses per the mentioned criteria, you will receive a Domain Certificate showcasing your scores and the domain of expertise. Kindly refer to the following link for the list of courses available under each domain: https://nptel.ac.in/noc/Domain/discipline.html
Outside India Candidates
Candidates who are residing outside India may also fill the exam form and pay the fees. Mode of exam and other details will be communicated to you separately.
Thanks & Regards,
How to login into NPTEL?
Details are available in the post.
What is NPTEL exam registration last date 2022?
nptel last date for exam registration 2022 is 16th September with late fee.