Big Data and Machine Learning Coursera Quiz Answers Week 8 – Here you will find all the questions and quiz answers related to Big Data and Machine Learning Coursera Quiz Answers
Big Data and Machine Learning Coursera Quiz Answers Week 8
Big Data and Machine Learning
Q1. Name two use cases for Google Cloud Dataproc (Select 2 answers).
- Data mining and analysis in datasets of known size
- Migrate on-premises Hadoop jobs to the cloud
- Manage data that arrives in realtime
- Manage datasets of unpredictable size
Q2. Name two use cases for Google Cloud Dataflow (Select 2 answers).
- Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL)
- Manual resource management
Q3. Name three use cases for the Google Cloud Machine Learning Platform (Select 3 answers).
- Fraud detection
- Data preparation
- Sentiment analysis
- Content personalization
- Query architecture
Q4. Which statements are true about BigQuery? Choose all that are true (2 statements).
- BigQuery is a good choice for data analytics warehousing.
- BigQuery requires that you provision database instances ahead of use.
- Once in BigQuery, data is not accessible from other GCP services.
- BigQuery is a good choice for online transaction processing.
- BigQuery lets you run fast SQL queries against large databases.
Q5. Name three use cases for Cloud Pub/Sub (Select 3 answers).
- Analyzing streaming data
- Storage of binary web content
- Decoupling systems
- Internet of Things applications
- Executing ad-hoc SQL queries
Q6. What is TensorFlow?
- A managed service for building machine learning models
- An open-source software library that’s useful for building machine learning applications
- A hardware device designed to accelerate machine learning workloads
- A managed service for building data pipelines
Q7. What does the Cloud Natural Language API do?
- It analyzes text to reveal its structure and meaning.
- It translates arbitrary strings into any supported language.
- It extracts text in various languages from images.
- It performs sentiment analysis on audio and video content.
All Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure Quiz Answers –
Week 1 – Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
Week 2 – Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform
Week 3 – Google Compute Engine and Networking
Week 5 – Containers in the Cloud
Week 6 – Applications in the Cloud
Week 7 – Developing and Monitoring in the Cloud
Week 8 – Big Data and Machine Learning
About Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure introduces important concepts and terminology for working with Google Cloud. Through videos and hands-on labs, this course presents and compares many of Google Cloud’s computing and storage services, along with important resource and policy management tools.
What You Will Learn In Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud products and services.
- Choose among and use application deployment environments on Google Cloud: App Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, and Compute Engine.
- Choose among and use Google Cloud storage options: Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Cloud Bigtable, and Firestore.
- Interact with Google Cloud services.
I hope Big Data and Machine Learning Coursera Quiz Answers Week 8 would be very helpful to learn. If it helped, then must bookmark this site for more Coursera Quiz Answers.