Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform Coursera Quiz answer Week 2 – Here you will find all the questions and quiz answers related to Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform By Coursera.
Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform Coursera Quiz answer Week 2
The Google Cloud Platform resource hierarchy
- Choose the correct completion: Services and APIs are enabled on a per-__________ basis.
- Billing account
- True or false: Google manages every aspect of Google Cloud Platform customers’ security.
- Your company has two GCP projects, and you want them to share policies. What is the less error-prone way to set this up?
- Duplicate all the policies on one project onto the other.
- Place both projects into a folder, and define the policies on the folder.
Resources and IAM
- When would you choose to have an organization node? (Choose all that are correct. Choose 2 responses.)
- When you want to create folders.
- When you want to organize resources into projects.
- When you want to apply organization-wide policies centrally.
- There is no choice; organization nodes are mandatory.
- Order these IAM role types from broadest to finest-grained.
- Primitive roles, predefined roles, custom roles
- Custom roles, predefined roles, primitive roles
- Predefined roles, custom roles, primitive roles
- Can IAM policies that are implemented higher in the resource hierarchy take away access that is granted by lower-level policies?
Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform
- True or False: In Google Cloud IAM: if a policy applied at the project level gives you Owner permissions, your access to an individual resource in that project might be restricted to View permission if someone applies a more restrictive policy directly to that resource.
- True or False: All Google Cloud Platform resources are associated with a project.
- Service accounts are used to provide which of the following? (Choose all that are correct. Choose 3 responses.)
- A way to restrict the actions a resource (such as a VM) can perform
- A way to allow users to act with service account permissions
- A set of predefined permissions
- Authentication between Google Cloud Platform services
- How do GCP customers and Google Cloud Platform divide responsibility for security?
- Google takes care of the higher parts of the stack, and customers are responsible for the lower parts.
- All aspects of security are the customer’s responsibility.
- Google takes care of the lower parts of the stack, and customers are responsible for the higher parts.
- All aspects of security are Google’s responsibility.
- Which of these values is globally unique, permanent, and unchangeable, but chosen by the customer?
- The project name
- The project number
- The project ID
- The project’s billing credit-card number
- Consider a single hierarchy of GCP resources. Which of these situations is possible? (Choose all that are correct. Choose 3 responses.)
- There are two or more organization nodes
- There is no organization node, but there is at least one folder.
- There is an organization node, and there is at least one folder.
- There is an organization node, and there are no folders.
- There is no organization node, and there are no folders.
- What is the difference between IAM primitive roles and IAM predefined roles?
- Primitive roles affect all resources in a GCP project. Predefined roles apply to a particular service in a project.
- Primitive roles are changeable once assigned. Predefined roles can never be changed.
- Primitive roles only allow viewing, creating, and deleting resources. Predefined roles allow any modification.
- Primitive roles only apply to the owner of the GCP project. Predefined roles can be associated with any user.
- Primitive roles can only be granted to single users. Predefined roles can be associated with a group.
- Which statement is true about billing for solutions deployed using Cloud Marketplace (formerly known as Cloud Launcher)?
- You pay only for the underlying GCP resources you use, with the possible addition of extra fees for commercially licensed software.
- You pay only for the underlying GCP resources you use; Google pays the license fees for commercially licensed software.
- Cloud Marketplace solutions are always free.
- After a trial period, each Cloud Marketplace solution assesses a fixed recurring monthly fee.
All Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure Quiz Answers –
Week 1 – Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
Week 2 – Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform
Week 3 – Google Compute Engine and Networking
Week 5 – Containers in the Cloud
Week 6 – Applications in the Cloud
Week 7 – Developing and Monitoring in the Cloud
Week 8 – Big Data and Machine Learning
About Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure introduces important concepts and terminology for working with Google Cloud. Through videos and hands-on labs, this course presents and compares many of Google Cloud’s computing and storage services, along with important resource and policy management tools.
What You Will Learn In Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud products and services.
- Choose among and use application deployment environments on Google Cloud: App Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, and Compute Engine.
- Choose among and use Google Cloud storage options: Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Cloud Bigtable, and Firestore.
- Interact with Google Cloud services.
I hope Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform – Coursera Quiz Answers would be very helpful to learn. If it helped, then must bookmark this site for more Coursera Quiz Answers.