CCNAv7 System Test Course (Version 1.1) – System Test Exam Answers
NOTE: If you have a new question on this test, please comment Question and Multiple-Choice list in form below this article. We will update answers for you in the shortest time. Thank you! We truly value your contribution to the website
Q1. Match the term to the value represented.
Q2. What two characteristics describe an FTP connection? (Choose two.)
- The first connection established is for traffic control and the second connection is created to transfer a file.
- The server establishes the first connection with the client to control traffic that consists of server commands and client replies.
- Files can be downloaded from or uploaded to the server.
- A large file requires more than two connections between the client and the server to successfully download it.
- The client needs to run a daemon program to establish an FTP connection with a server.
Q3. Which statement describes the physical topology for a LAN?
- It shows the order in which hosts access the network.
- It depicts the addressing scheme that is employed in the LAN.
- It describes whether the LAN is a broadcast or token-passing network.
- It defines how hosts and network devices connect to the LAN.
Q4. Open the PT activity. Perform the tasks in the activity instructions and then answer the question.
What is the application layer service being requested from Server0 by PC0?
Q5. Refer to the exhibit. Consider the IP address configuration shown from PC1. What is a description of the default gateway address?
- It is the IP address of the Router1 interface that connects the PC1 LAN to Router1.
- It is the IP address of the Router1 interface that connects the company to the Internet.
- It is the IP address of the ISP network device located in the cloud.
- It is the IP address of Switch1 that connects PC1 to other devices on the same LAN.
IT ESSENTIALS CHAPTER 5 QUIZ ANSWERS
IT ESSENTIALS CHAPTER 4 QUIZ ANSWERS
IT ESSENTIALS CHAPTER 3 QUIZ ANSWERS
Join Our Telegram For PDF Download
3 thoughts on “CCNAv7 System Test Course (Version 1.1) – System Test Exam Answers”
This is a great post! I’m glad I found it.