NPTEL Project Management Assignment 1 Answers 2022:- Hello students in this article we are going to share NPTEL Project Management Assignment week 1 answers. All the Answers are provided below to help the students as a reference, You must submit your assignment with your own knowledge.
NPTEL Project Management Assignment 1 Answers 2022
1. You are the project manager for a high-visibility project. The margin on this project is low, and it is extremely important that the cost estimates for the work on the project be accurate. While reviewing the cost estimates for this project you notice that one of the cost estimates for an element in the WBS is 10% higher than two previous projects for very similar work. What should you do?
a. Accept the estimate because you trust all of the people on your project team, and they are responsible for estimates
b. Reduce the estimate and add the additional budget to the management reserve
c. Ask the person responsible for the estimate to explain the difference and bring supporting information to you
d. Reduce the estimate and add the additional budget to the contingency reserve
2. A person who is involved in or may be affected by the activities or anyone who has something to gain or lose by the activity of the project is called a:
a. Team member
Answers will be Uploaded Shortly and it will be Notified on Telegram, So JOIN NOW
3. A brief attempt embraced to make a new product or service is known as a:
a. New product development
4. A project manager makes a narrative description of the work that must be done for her project. This is called:
a. Project plan
b. Control chart
c. Statement of work
d. Project objective
5. A project manager is employed by a construction and development organization and is in charge of the outfitting of the finished building. One of the primary things that the project manager for this venture ought to do is to compose a:
a. Work breakdown structure
b. Budget baseline
c. Project charter
d. Project plan
6. Amid the life of a venture, the venture will experience a few stages – initiating, planning, execution, and closeout. Which period of the venture is probably going to have the greatest amount of its financing spent?
👇For Week 02 Assignment Answers👇
7. The coordinated undertaking of interrelated activities directed toward a specific goal that has finite period of performance is a:
a. Project charter
c. Set of project objectives
8. The document that is proof of upper management’s commitment to the project and gives the authority to manage the project to the project manager is called:
a. The project plan
b. The project goals and objectives
c. The project charter
d. The project definition
9. A venture is proposed to a client. Price and schedule for conveyance are settled upon. The work breakdown structure is consented to too. The client asks for that one of the points of reference of the venture be finished by a specific date. The venture calendar is looked into, and it is found that the normal culmination date for this point of reference is impressively prior that the date asked for by the client. The date for this milestone is which of the following?
b. Summary activity
10. The scrum approach began with agile software development as professionals searched for approaches to:
a. Enhance Communication
b. Decrease throughput
c. Increment hazard
d. All of Above
For More NPTEL Answers:- CLICK HERE
Join Our Telegram:- CLICK HERE
About Project Management
With the concept of managing Big Projects under costs and time constraints, it is imperative, that people working in the manufacturing/process/service industry have a very good understanding of the general and advanced concepts of Project Management. It is with this motivation that this course is designed, to meet the demand in the market from, UG to PG students coming from a variety of fields, be it Engineering or Management.
- Risk associated with Projects Decision
- Tree Modeling
- Cost Evaluation Techniques in Project Management
- GANNT Chart and Precedence Diagrams
- PER, CPM
- Project Life Cycles
- Concepts of Scheduling
- Critical Chain and Theory of Constraints
- Activity Network Diagram
- Resource requirement, Resource constraints, Crashing of Jobs
- Project Control Techniques
- Earned Value Project
The course is free to enroll and learn from. But if you want a certificate, you have to register and write the proctored exam conducted by us in person at any of the designated exam centres.
The exam is optional for a fee of Rs 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only).
Date and Time of Exams: 25 September 2022 Morning session 9 am to 12 noon; Afternoon Session 2pm to 5pm.
Registration url: Announcements will be made when the registration form is open for registrations.
The online registration form has to be filled and the certification exam fee needs to be paid. More details will be made available when the exam registration form is published. If there are any changes, it will be mentioned then.
Please check the form for more details on the cities where the exams will be held, the conditions you agree to when you fill the form etc.
CRITERIA TO GET A CERTIFICATE
Average assignment score = 25% of average of best 6 assignments out of the total 8 assignments given in the course.
Exam score = 75% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
Final score = Average assignment score + Exam score
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A CERTIFICATE ONLY IF AVERAGE ASSIGNMENT SCORE >=10/25 AND EXAM SCORE >= 30/75. If one of the 2 criteria is not met, you will not get the certificate even if the Final score >= 40/100.