BCECE Counselling 2022 will be organised from the 1st week of September 2022. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is a state-level entrance exam. BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) is the authority to conduct the BCECE entrance exam. It offers courses in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture. Through this entrance exam, candidates can get admission in various engineering, pharmacy and agriculture institutions in Bihar state. Here, we have mentioned all the details of the BCECE counselling 2022
BCECE 2022 exam result was announced on August 14th, the exam was conducted from Jul 24 -25, 2022, in online mode at various test centres.Direct Link For Result
- 1 BCECE 2022 Counselling Date
- 2 BCECE Counselling 2022 Schedule
- 3 BCECE Counselling 2022 Procedure
- 4 Documents Required for BCECE Counselling 2022
- 5 BCECE 2022 Application Form
- 6 BCECE 2022 Admit Card
- 7 How Can I Check My BCECE Result?
- 8 BCECE 2022 Exam Date
- 9 BCECE 2022 Result Date
- 10 BCECE 2022 Cut Off
- 11 FAQ’s :- BCECE Counselling 2022
BCECE 2022 Counselling Date
The counselling will be conducted by the BCECEB for various courses. It will be conducted on different dates for all streams. On the basis of the prepared merit list by the board, the candidates will be invited for the counselling rounds
Depending upon the availability of seats, the counselling will be conducted in various rounds. 50% Seat of agriculture courses will be filled through PCM & PCB merit list & remaining 50% seats will be filled through CBA, PCA, MBA & MCA streams.
The counselling registration will be started in the 1st week of September 2022. The board will release the category-wise merit list. Candidates will be instructed to reach the counselling centre on the prescribed date and time.
BCECE Counselling 2022 Schedule
|Counselling Registration & Submission of Choices starts||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for registration||NA|
|Provisional Seat Allotment||NA|
|Downloading of Allotment Order||NA|
|Seat Allotment (2nd round)||NA|
|Seat allotment release||NA|
|Reporting & document verification||NA|
|Seat Allotment (3rd round)||NA|
BCECE Counselling 2022 Procedure
- The board will release the rank of the candidates through online mode. On the basis of ranks, candidates can register for counselling.
- Candidates can check their ranks by entering the roll number and date of birth. While checking the rank, the candidate can appear with an online option form.
- In order to participate in the counselling, it is necessary to fill out the option form.
- Candidates will have to fill the option within the given time period.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of options form, as it will be asked at the time of counselling.
- On the basis of the filled option form, candidates are called for an interview round. On the counselling day candidates also have to verify their original documents.
- The seat allocation and interview process will be conducted online mode.
- After allotting the seat, candidates have to report to the allotted college before the last date of admission.
Documents Required for BCECE Counselling 2022
- BCECE 2022 Admit Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Special Category Certificate
- Ex-Army Certificate
- 6 copies of the photograph same as pasted on the application form
- Bonafide Certificate
- 10th class admit card, mark sheet and passing certificate
- 12th class admit card, mark sheet and passing certificate
NOTE:- If You have any queries related to BCECE Counselling 2022, you can comment in the below comment section. Thank You
BCECE 2022 Application Form
Students can know about the BCECE 2022 application form in the below-given section:
- BCECE 2022 Online Registration has been started on 15th August 2021.
- The last date to fill the application form is till 5th September 2021.
- Students must know the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
- All the details in the application must be carefully and correctly filled so as to avoid rejection of the form later.
- Students can also make the correction in the application form from 9th to 11th September 2021.
BCECE 2022 Admit Card
After the successful completion of the application process, candidates will be able to download BCECE 2022 admit card. It will be available for downloading through online mode from July 2022.
All the details provided in the admit card must be checked by the students carefully and reported to officials before the exam in case of any mistake in it. For downloading it, students have to enter the login details provided at the time of registration.
On the exam day, students must strictly follow all the instructions provided on the admit card. Also, complete documents mentioned in the admit card must be brought along with it to be eligible for appearing in the exam.
How Can I Check My BCECE Result?
- Step 1. Visit the official website @https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/
- Step 2. Select the group of exam
- Step 3. Enter Roll Number
- Step 4. Enter Date of Birth
- Step 5. Click Show Result
BCECE 2022 Exam Date
BCECE 2022 exam is being conducted from Jul 24 – 25, 2022. Admit card download date was from Jul 12, 2022. Meanwhile, candidates are advised to check the updates related to BCECE 2022 exam regularly. Once the official dates are announced, they will be updated here.
BCECE 2022 Result Date
BCECE 2022 result is declared on 14 August 2022. Candidates will be able to check their results online mode. Candidates can check their results by entering their application numbers and passwords.
Authority will also release a merit list to the candidates. After releasing of merit list candidates will be called for counselling.
BCECE 2022 Cut Off
BECECE 2022 Cut Off will vary for engineering, agriculture & medical courses. It will be available online mode on the website after the result declaration. The authority will prepare cut off for various categories separately.
The cut-off is prepared to depend upon various factors such as the number of candidates, the number of seats, the previous year cut-off trend, the difficulty level of the exam, etc.
Candidates can check the dates of BCECE counselling 2022:
FAQ’s :- BCECE Counselling 2022
How to apply for BCECE?
You can apply for BCECE through BCECE’s official website. First, you have to register yourself on the account using a valid email ID and mobile number. After this, you can proceed to fill in the application form. To know the entire process, click BCECE 2022 Application Form
How much is the BCECE Fee for the SC/ST category?
For the PCM category, SC/ST students have to pay INR 500 and for the PCMB category, students have to pay INR 550. This payment can be made online, through NetBanking/Credit Card/Debit Card. Otherwise, by selecting the \’Challan\’ option in the application form, the fee can be paid offline.
How many choices can I select during BCECE 2022 counselling choice filling round?
Candidates can select as many choices as they want to.
What is the BCECE Counseling 2022 Procedure?
Application Form:1. Registration:2. Choice Filling and Locking :3. Provisional Seat Allotment:4. Handwriting verification:5. Final BCECE 2022 Seat Allotment:6. Document Verification and Admission:
What is the Bcece counselling 2022 last date?
Bcece Counselling 2022 last date will be in last week of September 2022
How many seats are there in BCECE?
There are 180 Seats in Nursing and for pharmacy, and engineering You can check it on the official site of BCECE
How to Apply for BCECE 2022 Counselling
Step 1: Login. Visit the official website. Click on the Online counselling portal.
Step 2: Payment. After submitting the detail candidate has to pay the counselling fee.
Step 3: Printout. Take a printout of the fee receipt for further process.
Who is eligible for BCECE Counselling?
Minimum Marks: Score minimum 45% marks (for the general candidate) and 40% marks (for the reserved candidate) in the intermediate or equivalent exam. Candidates who are appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam are also eligible to apply but they must have passed the appearing exam at the time of counselling.
Is Bcece only for Bihar students?
Candidates must fulfil either one of the following domicile criteria to be eligible to write BCECE 2022: The parents of the candidate should be permanent residents of Bihar.
Is maths compulsory for BCECE exam?
Subjects: The question paper covers the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology & Agriculture subjects. It will be compulsory to attempt Physics & Chemistry sections. Candidates who apply for engineering will have to attempt Mathematics.
What is the total marks of BCECE exam?
Each question carries 4 marks while 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. The total number of questions in BCECE exam is 300. The maximum mark for the exam is 1200.
BCECE Exam Pattern
Examination in all the subjects includes only multiple-choice questions. Every subject comprises 100 questions. Every correct answer will be awarded 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted if any question is answered wrong. Candidates can attempt the examination either in English or Hindi.
BCECE Counselling 2022 last date
The last date for the counselling is September 2022