open and Closed Circuits MCQ
1.Electrical lights will not come on unless their electrical circuit is a —
- parallel circuit
- series circuit
- closed circuit
- short circuit
2. A circuit in which energy can freely flow.
- Closed Circuit
- Free Circuit
- Open Circuit
- Energy Circuit
3. A continuous path of conductors that allows electricity to pass through easily is called a(n)…
- Closed circuit
- Double circuit
- Open circuit
- Electric current
4. . Which parts are needed to complete a simple circuit lighting a lightbulb?
- wire, battery, lightbulb
- wire, buzzer, lightbulb
- battery, buzzer, wire,
- wire, switch lightbulb
5. Electricity is the flow of _________.
6. Current is referred to as:
- flow of electricity
- flow of electrons
7. An open circuit is defined as
- broken path
- current will not flow
- all of them
8. ………… is an electric device which easily closes or open circuit.
- electric bulb
- electric switch
- electic cell
9. A Material which allows electricity to pass through it is ………..
- none of these
10. Which of the following is a defined quantity?
11. Which of the following is a correct relation?
12. If charge q = 3t2 + 2 then current is given by
- 6t + 2
- 3t2 + 2
13.‘Positive Power’ meaning ___________
- Power is being delivered to circuit
- Power is being extracted from circuit
- No power supply
- Input and output powers are equal
14. If energy w = 200t2+ 99 et + 2 then calculate at 0.1 sec
15. Separation of charge creates
Answers : –
1 – (C), 2 – (A), 3 – (A), 4 – (A), 5 – (C), 6 – (C), 7 – (D), 8 – (C), 9 – (A), 10 – (D), 11 – (D), 12 – (C), 13 – (A), 14 – (B) 15 – (B)
Open and Closed Circuits MCQ